Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter Sunday 2015

The kids woke up excited to see what the Easter Bunny had left for them.  

The big kids were all excited about their BIG chocolate eggs.


These are not solid eggs, they have a surprise inside.


Bennett was so funny this morning, he was being such a ham for the camera.



Garrett does not usually like to look at the camera and smile, but he did today with his treats.


One of my brocante finds from yesterday.  While I was shopping I grabbed a plant to go in it.  I love spring time in Paris now that it has stopped raining.


We got to church early so I took a quick photo of the kids in case something happened.


After the service I helped get the food set up for our park activities.  I love getting to use some of my treasures to make things more beautiful, especially when they are functional too.


There were games that Addie did very well at, but I was busy keep the food stocked.  Then the kids were ready for the egg hunt.  The boys were ready.


Garrett was moving quickly.


Ben was intent on getting eggs.  


Malachi was in a different area, he was so cute putting the eggs into the bag, until he realized there was something in the eggs.


Then I ran across the field to where Addie was collecting her eggs to get some action shots.  She stopped momentarily for me to take this photo.


And then she was off again.


This is the park we get to go to for our church activities.  It is on an island in the Seine, just outside of Paris.


Time to empty the eggs and go through the candy.


Malachi was having so much fun with the empty eggs.


Happy Easter from our family to yours.


He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!

1 comment:

  1. When I downloaded the hi res picture of the shirtless little boy I was like OMG! https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FyFYBJ5Ysuk/VSE8IRJEU-I/AAAAAAAARc0/xj49aEnpeuE/s0/DSC_0167.jpg

    He appeared very clear and sharp and when I displayed him life size he appeared to be directly in front of me and looked as though I could reach out and touch him! He is such a cutie. I sat there and admired every little detail and thoroughly enjoyed every feature and detail. He looks beautiful and I really love his picture.I finally reached up and placed my hand on his chest and began rubbing and caressing his chest and nipples while I was admiring him. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really rubbing and feeling him, which I think is really cool! He looks so beautiful and very very pretty so I could not resist any longer. I leaned close and I began kissing him on the mouth and lips. My tongue pressed against his succulent beautiful lips and I was enjoying the closeness and intimacy with such a good looking boy. I kissed his cheek and neck and began kissing back and forth across his chest and nipples. I was like really getting into him and so much enjoyed the intimacy with him. I want to put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large format digital picture displays. He will be such a sweetie to have waiting for me when I am in the mood to enjoy a gorgeous little boy.

    ReplyDelete