Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Malachi!

On Thursday, October 23 we wished Malachi a very happy 1st birthday!  I know people talk about long days and short years, but this year has gone by SO FAST.  Maybe it has something to do with Malachi being our last baby, maybe it is living in France, but I am still in shock that my baby is turning into a toddler.  

We had such a fun day celebrating this happy boy.


Getting ready for his cake.


I am one lucky momma.


I made Malachi a pineapple upside down cake.  We did add a little whipped cream that he really enjoyed.


Malachi had a lot of help opening his presents. 


And just for fun, here are some pictures from a year ago.


The morning of October 23, just a few hours before we met Malachi.


Getting to meet our newest little guy.


Headed home from the hospital with our little pumpkin.


I am so thankful for this first year with Malachi and I can't wait to see what kind of little boy and man he becomes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment