Monday, October 13, 2014

10 on 10 October, kind of

I had every intention of doing 10 on 10 last Friday.  I even lugged my camera across Paris so I could take photos.  Unfortunately I ended up having such a busy day I didn't have time to eat lunch, let alone take pictures.  I was a good day though and I will share what I have.

The GPS was loaded up and ready to take me into the city.

Malachi fell asleep on the way there and got a decent morning nap in.  


This is where my parking garage was, just across the street from Les Invalides.  The amazing views and rich history are balanced with the parking garage with out a single elevator.  I was a lot less impressed with the sights when I had to carry my baby, stroller, and all of my MOPS stuff up 2 flights of stairs.  


This is the first year of MOPS, Mothers of Preschoolers, here in Paris.  You can find us on Facebook at MOPS Paris.  We have a great, small group of english speaking ladies that meet once a month at the American Church in Paris.  We meet in the catacombs and this was my view during our discussion.  I know how lucky I am to get to live in an amazing country and still have the ability to meet with and be encouraged by other believers.


And from there my day became a race from place to place.  As each of my kiddos get bigger their schedules get busier and busier.  I hope I can keep up!



No comments:

Post a Comment