Friday, August 29, 2014

It's the First Day in the 2nd Grade

This week our two big kids started school.  Garrett will be starting his own school next week.  He decided to help Ben carry his backpack to the car.   Do you think he was feeling a little left out?  

Malachi was excited to be a part of the action.


I love that their back to school pictures have the Eiffel Tower in the background.  This really is such a special experience for all of us.


It is also nice to be able to send the kids to the same school for the second year in a row.  I went to a lot of different schools when I was a kid so in some ways I can relate better to a new experience than going back as a returning student.  I am enjoying this bit of stability for our family.


Garrett brought his scooter to get around the campus.


I love this pictures of the kids.  Unfortunately my camera decided to stop working. I am trying to get all of the bugs worked out.  Addie and Ben are so excited for this year and I am so proud of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment