Tuesday, March 11, 2014

10 on 10 March

Here is another month of 10 on 10.

7:16
This guy wakes up in such a good mood every single day.  I love starting my day with his little grins.

8:24
Finishing a cup of tea, checking emails and looking at my calendar for the day.


9:10
Running a little behind, but we are finally out the door and on the way to Garrett's school. 


10:06
Garrett is at school and Malachi and I head to the grocery store.  I also count this as my work out for the day, carrying 20 pounds of love while I shop for and bag all of our groceries.


11:36
We are done and ready to move all of this to the car.


12:56
As I was leaving the parking lot I hit a curb.  I stopped at my favorite fabric store to check on something and when I got out of the car I heard a hissing sound.  That's right I had put a hole in the side wall of my tire so it could not be repaired.  The horrible part of all this is that we just replaced all 4 tires less than 2 months ago.  Thankfully there was a Midas next door so I jumped back in the car and drove over.  They ended up having to replace 2 tired because they didn't have my tire in stock.  Malachi and I walked back to the fabric store while they put our new tires on.  As miserable as this all was I am thankful the man behind the counter spoke some English and they were able to get us taken care of right away.


1:21
We made it to Malachi's doctor appointment even with our unscheduled tire appointment.  I love that spring has come to Paris already.


2:53
We are home and finally able to unload the groceries, this is house I get everything down the sidewalk and into our yard.


2:58
Bonus shot!  This is what Malachi was doing while I was unloading the car.  Every time I would walk in the room he would just light up.


4:42
We went to pick up Addie, Ben and Garrett and we are finally home, I spend a lot of my time running around these days.  Addie is being a big girl and helping me get everything inside.


5:42
This is how the kids are entertained while I cook dinner.  Addie is a great big sister and keeps an eye on Malachi for me.


7:32
After dinner we went for our first family walk in this neighborhood.  Have I mentioned that I love living here?  There are definitely challenges, but we are having so much fun.


1 comment:

  1. Living in Paris???? Oh my... how I wish I have the same lucky and lovely day!"

    Kisses and blessings from Brazil.
    Mirys
    www.umabaguncadeliciosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete