Monday, April 1, 2013

Our last day in Paris

Thankfully my sweet girl woke up feeling much better.  All four of us girls had leopard print jammies, but I was only able to get a picture of Addie and I.  I was so happy she was feeling better for the trip home.
Aunt Laura and Nannie were up early so they went and got breakfast and brought it back for us.  Then we all got ready and checked out of our amazing hotel.  We headed out to do a little souvenir shopping.  Laura found some cute things to take out home with her.

Here is Nannie and Addie in front of the Place de la Concorde with the Eiffel tower in the background. I am sad that Addie didn't get to go back to Versailles, she was so excited to see Louis XIV's castle again.  Nannie didn't get to see the Eiffel Tower, and we all missed out on a lot of the big sights.  I will say that we had a great time together and we had fun in spite of Addie's sickness.  We have all decided that we need to go back to Paris.  My Mom wants to go for at least a week.  

Paris is such an amazing city, if you ever have the chance to visit I highly recommend you go.  I hope that I get to go back again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment