Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just Like Me

I love it when my kids match.  If you have been reading this blog for very long you have probably seen quite a few matching outfits and I love every one of them.  Lately Ben has been wearing a white t shirt so he can look just like Daddy, they even have a song.  Garrett is getitng old enough that he too is sporting the white undershirt look.  We were getting ready for pictures last night (sneak peaks are on Facebook) and I had both boys in their shirts and I thought they looked so cute. 

 Matching pajamas are fun too, even Jon loves to see the kids in matching pjs.  When I found this set of pajamas at Gymboree a couple of weeks ago I was thrilled. They had all the sizes I needed and they were on sale, only $4.50 a set!  All the kids were walking around calling each other 'Cool Cats' last night.  When we all got up this morning I ended up with all three pajama clad kiddos sitting in my lap.  It didn't last long enough for a picture, but I felt like the luckiest momma in the world to have my three snuggly kiddos to wake up to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment