Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm Back

I am SOOO excited to be able to post these pictures with my new to me camera. My last camera was broken at the beginning of January and it has been so hard for me to not have a camera to capture the crazy moments that happen with Addie, Ben and Rett.
After a fun morning at Ikea we took the kids to CFA or Chick Fil A as it is otherwise known. The location we went to had a couple doing face painting and balloon animals. Here are the kids showing off their goods. Addie got a dolphin painted on her face and a flower balloon and Ben got a football painted on his face and a laser gun balloon.

Then when we got home Mr. Barry, our neighbor, was spraying down the street, Ben decided he needed help. Mr. Barry is so great with our kids, he even gave the hose to Ben, but the little stinker decided to spray us so that didn't last very long.

Jon wanted to try out the new camera too. Would you believe that I got carded while buying Nyquil today? The cashier at walmart made me show her my id to confirm that I was at least 18 years old. She couldn't believe it when she found out I am almost 30!

Addie loves her Daddy so much. They were watching a special news segment on Tim Tebow.
Our Sunday School class has been amazing during my hospitalization and in the following weeks. Here is Gare Bear enjoying another delicious meal that our friends brought to us. Thanks Mike and Suzi!
Another shot of our precious Gare Bear. He had a terrible night last night. He was up crying from 1-4 am. He seemed really uncomfortable and I couldn't seem to help him. I ended up laying on the floor in his room while he slept on me for a few minutes at a time, then he would wake up and lay his head on his pillow for a few minutes and then back. He finally ended up going to sleep after he got a drink of water. He was so tired he was talking in his sleep, it was precious. Even though I didn't get much sleep last night how can you be upset when he blows kisses to you when he sees you? We are hoping for a restful Sunday so we can start our busy week!
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. awesome pics and recap of your Arkansas trip, too!!! Looks like such a neat trip! I love the pic of Jon and Addie standing with their arms crossed the same way. So sweet!!! That's REALLY funny about getting carded for Nyquil!

    ReplyDelete