Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
I love being able to set up a fun toy for the kids to see when they come down stairs. This year we got a train table for the boys.
The stockings were so full they couldn't go back on their hooks. Santa liked his chocolate chip cookies this year.
Nannie, GeeGee and Aunt Laura got the boys this great barn with a whole crew of animals to live in it. Addie got a suitcase for traveling.

Uncle Joe got the kids this great fort. We were calling it a dollhouse, but if it is a fort it works much better for all of the crazy toys we have around here. The kids are loving playing with all of their toys in the fort. When it warms up a little bit we are going to take it out and I am going to let the kids help me paint it.
The room is all ready for the kids the next morning.
Addie and Ben have been sleeping in Addie's room together and they have been waking up so early. Thankfully Grandma likes to wake up early too. She had a cell phone for each of them to play with and they were cuddled up on the couch.

,
Waking up Uncle Joe.
Our only family picture of the day, coming down the stairs. This has always been one of my favorite moments. I think I enjoy it as a mom even more than I did as a child. I hope it is as special for my children as my mom made it for me.
Breaking through the streamers was fun for everyone.
Garrett was in awe of the train table.
Addie loved the fish tank from Grandma and Poppa. They told us these are fish we can't kill
Addie's gift from Santa, I hope it is the Barbie Trainer Sea World that she has been talking about for MONTHS.
Garrett loved watching the fish too.
Yay, it was the Barbie trainer Sea World! Ben was excited for Addie too.
Ben got some Gerber Yogurt treats in his stalking. He ate the whole bag in one sitting.
Uncle Joe digging into his stocking.
Poppa trying out of one his new ties.
I got these skittles in my stocking. Jon thinks I am odd because I sort my skittles by color and eat them in a certain order. He thought this would be funny because the color does NOT match the flavor. I don't know if I can bring myself to eat them.
Hurray for new Gator gear. Hopefully they will have a better season next year. They are going to be playing at Texas A&M in September!
I love how Garrett sticks his tongue when he is concentrating.
Addie and Ben having a little snack from their giant tub of cheese puffs.
We had a pretty relaxing Christmas day just enjoying our new movies and time with family. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment