Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Outing

All of these pictures are thanks to my dear friend, Edlee. As the kids and I were running out the door the camera was just one more thing for me to carry. Edlee came to my rescue and took some great pictures of the kids.
On the tractor ride out to the play ground.
Ben was climbing all over the play ground.
He said he needed help getting up the rope ladder.
Garrett loved sitting in the grass and trying to eat it.
Addie's crazy hair.
Garrett tried climbing up the ladder, he thinks he is such a big boy.
Addie trying out the monkey bars.
Edlee told Addie to "Cheese" this was as good as she could do before falling off.
Ben's turn, he had a little more help, Edlee didn't let go of him.
He was still having fun.
It was a beautiful day, but the 90 degree weather made it a little hard to believe that it is fall. It is supposed to cool off some this week and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment