Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Random Pictures

These pictures are a couple of weeks old, I took them on the day that Garrett hit 9 months! He is such a sweet little boy, but probably also our neediest baby out of the three. It still surprises me how different all three of our children are. I love their individual personalities. Garrett is pulling up like a champ and starting to cruise. I think he is going to walk sooner than the other two did. He has already made it to the second step, usually when he is trying to follow after Addie and Ben.
He still only has those 2 bottom teeth, but I am expecting to see more any day now. He loves to smile at people and he loves his big brother and sister.
When it comes to the Miami Dolphins Jonathan is a fanatic. He loves his team and he is such an optimist. He is teaching the kids a love for football too. Here are Ben and Jon singing Miami Dolphins number 1!
Our Lifegroup does a Girls' Night Out every month or so. The last time we went to the Cheesecake Factory, so yummy and so much fun to hang out with all the girls.
Jon was working on the yard this past weekend and the kids ended up climbing this tree.
Addie looked so beautiful tucked in behind the leaves.
I got to meet Rachel Ashwell last night. She is the creator of Shabby Chic and she is amazing. I have loved her as a designer since college. She just opened a store and Bed and Breakfast in Round Top, Texas and last night she did a book signing. It was only an hour and a half away so I talked my friend Jodi into riding out there with me. It was so neat to meet Rachel Ashwell and see her store in person. Everything was just as beautiful in person as it is in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment