Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 on 10: August 2011

Take a picture for 10 consecutive hours on the 10th day of each month: document the beauty in every day life!

7:00 Garrett and I were up EARLY this morning. By 7 I am usually just waking up, but today I was ready to make breakfast for everyone. I had told Addie I would make waffles, when I went to the pantry I realized we were out of pancake/waffle mix. Jon was very impressed that I offered to make homemade waffles. They turned out so yummy.
This is just an extra picture, remember when I said Garrett woke up early? He was awake at 4:30 so by 7:30 he was falling asleep in his high chair. He is such a sweet baby he just laid his little head down. I did pick him up and take him to bed after I took a picture.
8:00 Addie, Ben and I were able to do some coloring while Garrett took his nap.
9:00 Garrett was up and it was playtime/movie time upstairs. I love these lazy at home days. Yes, we did stay in our pajamas most of the day.
10:00 Snack time. Nothing too original, goldfish and apple juice.


11:00 Part of my preparation for Back to School was to go through the kids' closets and get rid everything that is too small. This basket is what I was left with after I went through all three closets. I felt very productive, now I just have to deal with the basket of stuff.
Noon: Addie and Ben were playing so nicely together, it was nice while it lasted.
1:00 Nap time for all three kiddos! Now it si time for a break for Momma.
2:00 The big kids are still asleep so Garrett and I got to hang out.
3:00 Still hanging out with Garrett. He was in such a good mood. So exicted to get a picture of his little teeth.
And that is as far as I got. When Addie and Ben woke up I got distracted, can you believe that?

No comments:

Post a Comment