Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Boys

We are missing Addie like crazy around here, but I have been having a lot of fun with my boys.
Garrett and Bennett reading a book together.
Garrett is learning to roll all over the place. He is having so much fun and getting into so many things. He is keeping me busy making sure all of the choking hazards are picked up.
Ben telling me all about Babmi, the book he had picked out.
Ben playing one of his favorite games with Daddy. He stands on his stomach and then jumps and lands on Daddy's stomach. Jon let him do this at least 10 times for me to get a good mid air shot.
Daddy and Rett.

Superman pose.
This is what Garrett looks like when he is concentrating.I love the expression on Garrett's face. He is a little wary sometimes, but he is so ready to get in on the fun.

I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment