Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Four Weeks

It has been a busy 4 weeks with all of the holidays and adjusting to our family of 5

Here is our little man. I have never had a newborn in the winter and I have been so nervous about him getting sick. Two nights ago I noticed he was a little stuffy so the next morning I called the doctor. She had an opening that day so I went ahead and took him in. She said he looked great and he was probably just stuffy because of the dry air in the house from the heat. I feel like a first time mom with Garrett, there are just enough things that are different this time around.
We did get a chance to weigh our little chunk, he is almost 10 pounds. He is not quite as big as Ben at this age, but he is definitely a healthy little man.


Bennett was playing in the house while I took some pictures of Garrett and this is what I found him doing when I was done.

Then I gave Ben a breakfast bar for a snack and he put the whole thing in his mouth. I was afraid he wasn't going to like the new flavor I got, but I don't have to worry about that.

Here is my little princess watching a movie in my room. She is still wearing her pajamas after nap time, it has been one of those lazy days at home and it has been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment