Sunday, January 30, 2011

All 3 Kiddos

I realized recently that I did not have a picture with all three of the kids. We tried to remedy that this morning before church. Bennett is in a stage where he does not like to sit down for pictures. I don't know why he objects to having his picture taken so much, but the screaming and crying and throwing himself around is pretty awful. This is as good as it got.


Our little guy all ready for church. I loved this outfit and the shoes were too much. They were a part of a gift from Jon's coworkers and they are my favorite thing right now.

Isn't this grin great? He is a handful right now, but he is so much fun.

Addie has been such a good listner lately. She loves to have her picture taken.

4 comments:

  1. Haha that is so funny! Love the sweaters :) Glad you and Chad kept eachother company out in the hall during class :) Hope y'all have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family! Also, your hair looks great, Amy! How do you keep it so shiny?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I too love your hair! Ethan was also in that stage where he did NOT want his picture taken at all, it was really embarrassing at times-I think it was due to the fact that he didn't want to sit still. Ben will grow out of it-Ethan wants to "see" himself after we take his picture!

    ReplyDelete