Friday, March 26, 2010

Nap Time Battle

On days that Addie goes to school she usually sleeps while she is there. This week she didn't nap at school and by the time we got home she had decided she didn't want to take a nap. She really needs nap time and so do I so I put her in her room for nap time. She played and read books and would not sleep. I finally let her get up and she was eating her snack in the kitchen. I went upstairs to check my email and things got really quiet downstairs. I came down and I thought Addie had escaped. I started to panic a little until I saw this.

It was already 5:30 by the time she fell asleep so I started fixing dinner. She didn't wake up for almost 30 minutes. It was so cute, but thankfully she napped just fine in her bed today. I am not ready to let go of nap time for Addie yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment