Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I know it's been a while

I got lazy about posting, and then our computer died. Our new computer is on its way here, but for the time being Jon got our old computer working on a limited basis. We have had a busy couple of weeks, here is a sampling of all the fun things we have done.

Nannie came for a visit and put up some more curtains. She found this cornice board in Colorado before we moved. Doesn't it look so cute with the cowboy curtains she made? Bennett's room is really starting to come together, I mean, he is only 8 months old.

Addie is wearing her new cape in this picture. It was a present from Nana. We got to drive up to Dallas for the weekend while my mom was here. We got to celebrate my cousin Mikey's birthday and see Nana and Uncle Bim who were visiting from Maine. It was a great weekend, and we had so much fun, and I didn't take a single picture. I still can't believe it. Addie loves her cape from Nana, and she loved having Nannie here.

Nana got both pairs of shoes while she was here. Addie's are hot pink cowgirl boots and she absolutely loves them, you will see them in more pictures. Bennett's are liitle man Sperry's. It is too cute. I love little shoes.

I let Ben go after whole peas the other day. He was concetrating so hard, it was precious. He sure does love his food.

Ben and I got to do another play date while Addie was at school. Ben's friend Blythe is so sweet, she is a couple of months older and she is almost walking already! She sat down with Ben to look at a Winnie the Pooh book. They were so cute sharing the book.

On Friday we went with our Sunday School play group to the aquarium. We had a group rate so it was a great deal to get in. We had almost 50 people there counting all of the kids. With all of those people I only managed to get pictures of Addie with her friend Sarabeth.



It was a super fun day.

Speaking of super things. We hosted our class Super Bowl Party. We had 45 people at our house. Everyone brought yummy treats and we all had a great time. We had three tvs set up so everyone could watch the game.





One last cute picture from Sunday morning. Bennett usually lays down for his nap at 9, and we leave for church at 9:20. Some days he does okay, other days he struggles. This Sunday I got him dressed and left him on the floor in his room to play. Jon went to get him and this is what he found.



I felt so bad waking him up, but he was a good sport about it.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you!! Glad all is well--cute pics, as usual! I can't imagine having 45 people over!!! Guess you guys aren't having trouble making friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pictures....I was beginning to wonder what happened to you! I thought maybe you dropped off the face of the blogging earth:) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete