Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Happy Saturday

Go Cowboys!!! Since Daddy's Miami Dolphins are not in the play offs, we are supporting GeeGee's Dallas Cowboys. Ben loves watching football, even though he is not allowed to watch tv. He always turns around and watches when football is on. It makes his Daddy very proud.

Now that Ben is sitting up by himself he has moved up to the big bath tub with Addie. Ben loves the water and starts splashing as soon as he hits the water. Addie thinks that since Ben is splashing that she can too. I was soaked by the time they were both clean. It was worth it to see them having so much fun.
After they were both clean I really wanted to get a picture of them in these adorable jammies. My mom Nannie, got these jammies for them for Christmas time. I love these pajamas on them. Ben was ready for bed though and would not give me his usual happy smile.

1 comment:

  1. I knew it was only a matter of time before the kiddos started looking like cowboy fans....sigh.

    ReplyDelete